Some business owners dream of trouble free I.T. We make it happen.
Here is how the plan affects your business:
- Allows you to focus on more stretegic tasks leaving the IT responsilibility to us.
- Because we are proactively making your systems more stable and resolving issues before they impact operations, downtime is virtually eliminated.
- You get increased operational effeciency because systems are running smoothly.
- If there is an issue, it is covered without extra costs.
SBS is dead, long live SBS!
Zero Downtime Migration!
Migrate from your old system to the new with zero business downtime.
Microsoft Small Business Server is a great solution with lots of value for the money. We can migrate the old to the new with little or no busness downtime.
We handle all the technical details of the move so you can focus on communicating with your customers during the relocation. We schedule and manage the vendors and services based on your specific needs.
We can ready the new location with cabling, telephone, Internet, electrical, floor planning, cooling and battery backup.
All you have to do is walk in.
Voice over IP (VoIP)
Reduce Costs Increase Collaboration
Are you able to connect and communicate to your team members whenever and wherever?
Hardware software and services included for one low monthly price.
Free local calling and reduced long disatance toll charges available.
Integrated communication: Voice, data, video, and wireless services for a new way to reach, serve, and retain customers
Secure communications access to remote workers and branch offices.
We are Cisco Certified
Business Continuity and Resiliency
When disruptions threaten business continuity, it is important to respond quickly and effectively in order to mitigate losses.
This white paper discusses how business continuity and resiliency services from IBM can help your organization:
- Assess risks
- Developed a business resilience strategy tailored to your needs.
- Safeguard business-critical information while maintaining continuous operations
- Enable a virtually complete recovery
Security is a major concern and constant battle these days.
Hackers are more sophisticated than ever, and more of your business information is available electronically. Learn how Lead-In security services can protect you and your business from these threats.
- Assess risks
- Developed a business plan to mitigate risk
- Implement safeguards
- Stay vigilant
“Lead-In accomplished our server migration with zero downtime. We are very pleased with the results of the migration. John and his team did a wonderful job."
Mark H. Gillis, Partner
Rich and Gillis Law Group