Business Continuity and Resiliency
How do you know if your organization is proactively prepared for, and able to flexibly respond to, unplanned events?
Does your business possess the resilience it needs to rapidly react to potentially costly man-made or natural disasters?
If the unthinkable should occur, discover how Lead-In can help protect your brand and potential revenue by helping you to:
•Assess your risks
•Develop a tailored business resilience strategy
•Safeguard your business-critical information while maintaining continuous operations
•Enable a virtually complete recovery, should disaster occur
What can Business Continuity and Resiliency Plannning services from Lead-In do for your business?
- Determine your risk factors and manage risk through an enterprise wide resiliency strategy
- Build resilience into your business operations and reduce costs through proactive incident response and reduced downtime
- Develope an effective business continuity and resiliency strategy and support resilient service delivery in an “always on” world
- Help you respond with speed and agility while reducing risk exposure
- Help you better prepare for planned and unplanned disruptions through more proactive data backup, enhanced security and virtualized recovery
- Help you better manage governmental regulations that apply to business continuity
- Leverage Lead-In expertise to help recommend an actionable business continuity plan that can improve your resiliency
Today’s enterprise (regardless of size) must be highly resilient and able to anticipate multiple risks. With supply chain interdependencies, increasing regulatory requirements and geographically dispersed businesses encompassing everything from traditional storefronts to online operations, organizations are facing intense pressure to improve performance, maintain continuous availability and ensure integrity of data and applications. Areas of concern that organizations need to focus on include enterprise and work area risk, availability of critical data and business applications, IT stability, recoverability of IT infrastructure, data backup and archival, and disaster recovery. They also need to determine the constantly changing governmental and industry regulations associated with business continuity that apply to them and have a plan in place to manage compliance
Meeting these demands means today’s enterprise must be highly resilient and able to anticipate multiple risks. At the same time, your organization should be prepared to withstand unexpected disruptions of all types while remaining poised to take advantage of new opportunities. Most disruptions are caused by infrastructure outages or human error, but they can also be the result of random power outages, natural disasters or international events. Clearly, any of these disruptions can be costly and undermine your ability to maintain IT operations. Unplanned outages can also create far-reaching consequences that impact your long-term revenue stream, your brand and ultimately, your organization’s survival.
Forward-thinking leaders are experiencing a wake-up call, recognizing that the probability and types of risk to business continuity are higher than commonly believed, and they are taking steps to improve their resiliency capabilities. In other words, to help facilitate a viable future, adopting a smarter, proactive and robust business resiliency strategy is nothing less than imperative. A more interconnected and intelligent approach allows your business to address the increased risk, complexity and cost of downtime.
Risk mitigation strategies
Your business must be resilient and able to recover from all types of disruptive events.